INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
In this information, pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, as amended by Legislative Decree no. 101/2018, and of the 2016/67 European Regulation, the user is provided with information relating to the processing of personal data collected during the consultation of the website www.naturalmindprofessional.com.
Personal data of Website Users or customers, as described above, will be processed in the ways and in the forms prescribed by the GDPR, for the performance of the Website's own functions, with particular - but not exclusive - reference to the procedures described therein. data collection, contact form, possible registration process, access to the reserved area, subscription to the newsletter and the like.
The information is provided only for the aforementioned domain and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links connected to it.
The owner of the treatment
We inform you that the Data Controller of your personal data is Alessandro Previdi, VAT number 02527090035 and C.F. PRVLSN90C10D332I, with registered office in Via Fratelli Cairoli, 26 - Domodossola (VB).
Purpose of the processing
The treatment is aimed at:
- the provision of the requested service or for the fulfillment of contractual obligations towards the interested party;
- the fulfillment of legal obligations in the tax, accounting and institutional fields;
- for the performance of aggregate and anonymous statistics, in order to monitor and improve the products or services provided;
- to the promotion, by sending information and promotional communications via text messages and / or e-mails, as well as newsletters in relation to own initiatives and / or those of subsidiaries and / or associated companies;
- data collection in the name and on behalf of the Veneto Regional College of Alpine Guides or other public bodies;
- health and safety safety;
Rights of the interested party
We also inform you that:
1) the provision of data is mandatory for all that is required by legal / contractual obligations and, therefore, any refusal to provide them in whole or in part may make it impossible for the company to execute the contract or correctly carry out all the formalities required by current legislation;
2) without prejudice to communications made in fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated in Italy and transferred abroad exclusively for the purposes specified above;
3) we inform you that the interested party has the right to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence, updating or correction of their personal data; the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of the processed data (right of cancellation / oblivion);
- receive from the Data Controller, in a format readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning him;
- request that personal data be transmitted without hindrance to another data controller;
- oppose the treatments carried out in violation of the law; be promptly informed of any violation of their data;
- propose a complaint to the Guarantor Authority or appeal to the Judicial Authority.
4) in case of refusal to provide the data or consent to the processing, this would be illegitimate and the Data Controller reserves the right not to execute or continue the contract;
5) the aforementioned data will be kept for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and even after the termination of the same for the time necessary for the fulfillment of all the obligations required by current legislation;
6) right to object to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
7) Requests should be sent to the Data Controller, also by e-mail address: email@example.com
Place of data processing
The treatments connected to the web services of this site and to the requests received through it, take place at the headquarters of the Data Controller, as well as at the offices of the authorized managers or agents. All treatments can also be carried out with the aid of computer systems and are stored in archives with suitable security measures;
No data collected is communicated or disseminated without prior consent.
The personal data provided by users who submit requests to send information material are used only to perform the service or provision requested and are not disclosed or disclosed to third parties. The data will also be collected and used for promotional purposes, without prejudice to the right of the interested party to exercise the right to cancellation.
Types of data processed
The computer systems and their software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. They are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this possibility, the data on web contracts currently do not persist for more than seven days.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
Cookies can be stored only for the time of use of a specific site (i.e. session cookie) or for a longer period of time independent of the session (i.e. persistent cookie).
As a rule, cookies allow the site owner to establish which sectors and contents are most visited or viewed on the Website, in order to adapt them to the wishes of Users and at the same time to improve the services offered also, but not limited to make a communication tailored to the Users and their related interests. The types of cookies used by the Website are:
• cookies necessary and functional for navigation,
• third party cookies.
Cookies necessary for navigation:
They are cookies that are essential for the correct operation and visibility of the Site, allowing you to browse using the essential functions. These cookies do not collect information about Users that could be used for marketing purposes. The necessary cookies are used, inter alia, to: (i) remember User data on the various pages during a browser session; (ii) view the contents in the chosen language at each access, recognizing from which country the User is connecting (and remembering this setting in future accesses).
Functional navigation cookies:
They are cookies that allow the owner of the site to make it significantly easier for the User to use the Website. They allow the identification of Users who have logged in to the Website, avoiding new data entry at each new session. navigation. These cookies aim to facilitate and speed up their use.
How to disable cookies by configuring the browser
The user can oppose the registration of cookies on his device by configuring the browser used for navigation: if he uses the Website without changing the browser settings, it is assumed that he intends to receive all the cookies used by the Website and to use all the functions .
• Disabling cookies on Firefox
• Disabling cookies on Chrome
• Disabling cookies on Internet Explorer
• Disabling cookies on Safari
• Disabling cookies on Opera
Faculty of providing data
Apart from what is specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the request forms to request the sending of informative material or other communications.
Failure to provide them may sometimes make it impossible to obtain what is requested.
Methods and duration of the processing
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.